Thread: Gratitude List
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 03:32 PM   #23
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Grateful for another day of sobriety. The day is only half over, but I have 15 min. to go and I will have been up for 12 hours. Yeah me!!!
Grateful that I didn't lose it on the phone talking to my service provider even though I had to 55 min. for service the first call and thankfully only 15 min. for the next call.
Grateful that my friend called me yesterday and I volunteered to speak for her. It was a good thing for me seeing as I am coming up to my 27 year anniversary in 3 months, God Willing. It is important to look at where I am at and take my inventory, although I told them I am not here to do a 4th and 5th Step.
Grateful that I got my TV stations back in time to watch the French Open Tennis Tournament.
Grateful that I still fit into my top that matches my bell bottoms. The skinny me is gradually disappearing. I sure hope to see her again.
Grateful that I get a bit of prompting these days, because my memory is the pits.
Grateful that I am much better at identifying those words that come to mind and not discounting them.
Grateful for this program. it is still very much one day at a time, God Willing.
Grateful that I made it to the Holistic Center to get a treatment from Bill Marsh.
Grateful that he was able to release the energies that were causing me to be in major pain when I moved. I fell a week ago and the pain is all gone, I still have some stiffness, but that is normal thanks to the 6 kinds of arthritis that I have.
Grateful for those who travel this recovery road with me.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote