View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 06:01 PM   #5
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Quote:

For me, it is about listening to that voice, those little messages, thoughts, and direction I get on a daily basis and how God works in my life.

Thursday night I went to the Women's Group because I felt I really needed a meeting after having a using dream. I not only dreamt about alcohol but other addictions and defects of character such as men, food, anger, resentments and looking for attention.

At the end of the meeting, the women all join hands and say The Promises and they give out Hope Stones which vary in shapes, sizes and colours. There is nothing more powerful that joining together in that circle. I saw a shape and said to the lady beside me, "that has my name on it and picked it up to find that it was an empty snail shell. I love earth tones and that attracted me to it. I looked up snails on the inter net and found that they were good for skin problems. I have cirrhosis, and a skin disorder that I don't know the correct spelling of - it is when your skin is dry and turns red.

On Friday when I went to the market, I got the thought to buy squash. It isn't one of my favorite vegetables but decided to night to add maple syrup and butter to it when I mashed it. After dinner, I looked up the booklet from Shaman Wisdom Cards and it reads as follows:

Quote:

I am Squash. I am Gourd. I grow well unattended. Let things be. Do not try to control situations or events. My vines spread out to encompass all. I help you create your abundance through my diversity. I am the Sustenance of your life. Combined with Beans and Corn, we are the life force.

Nothing like a subliminal message to someone who has control issues.
Definitely a spiritual cast iron frying pan.

Many times I get thoughts and discount them, only to find that I should have listened to them. Take something out for supper and I allow mysefl to get interrupted and don't take action on the thought. When supper time comes, nothing taken out for dinner. Often when playing bridge, I get a thought and don't follow through only to find that it was the only way to make a contract.

Get the thought of someone, say a little prayer for them, and often I get a call from them or meet them on the street or at a meeting. The light will change and go red so I will walk in a new direction instead of waiting for the light to change, and often I will meet someone or as my friend says, perhaps it was to avoid something or someone I wasn't suppose to meet.

Thanks for letting me share.

From my site JoAnne's Sacred Space

Those signals where coming through today, they always do, when I start my day with the Step Three Prayer and Seventh Prayer.

It always give me the warm fuzzies, when I see an old post, and seeing it at work in my life today.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote