View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 07:31 AM   #6
yukonm
Administrator

February 6

AA 'Big Book' - Quote

Above everything, we alcoholics must be rid this selfishness. We must, or it kills us! God makes that possible. And there often seems no way of entirely getting rid of self without His aid. - Pg. 62 - How It Works

Hour To Hour - Book - Quote

Sanskrit saying: 'God sleeps in the minerals, awakens in the plants, walks in the animals, and thinks in you.' There is no place or time that the Power you believe in is not existing. Your thoughts are the culmination of this Power and your recovery HP's manifestation.

Working the steps and practicing the principles is the same as manifesting God on earth.

I Say Thanks

Today I will say thank you. If someone does something for me, I will say thank you. If I feel good when I wake up I will say thank you. When I have food that gives me pleasure and nourishment, I will appreciate its flavor. If the world provides me with another day of what I need to keep going, I will say thank you for being alive, for my health, my family and my friends. As I show appreciation a curious thing happens, I get more of what I am saying thank you for. People want to be appreciated; saying thank you allows them to give with pleasure. Life wants to be appreciated; saying thank you allows life to give with pleasure.

I do not take things for granted

- Tian Dayton PhD

Pocket Sponsor - Book - Quote

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. The truth is that your Spiritual Source doesn't deal with time, clocks, and calendars. Your Source put you in today because your Source is in today.

Because God (Allah, Krishna, Kahuna, Creator, Divine Intelligence) is in the NOW, then 'Just for Today' I stay here too.

"Walk Softly and Carry a Big Book" - Book

Stay put and act in your own best interest.

Time for Joy - Book - Quote

I am slowly finding new strength within me as I begin to trust my inner voice. I dare listen and take new risks as I follow my inner path.

Alkiespeak - Book - Quote

Rockbottom: When things got worse faster than I could lower my standards. - Anon.

One Day At A Time

yukonm is offline   Reply With Quote