View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 06:20 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 8

Matthew 6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

"That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:15

For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:10

Keep your lifestyle free from the love of money, and be content with what you have. (TLV) - Hebrews 13:5a

"Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles." Proverbs 21:23

So if we have enough food and clothing, let us be content. - 1 Timothy 6:8

“Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world.” (Psalm 46:10 NLT)

Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure. – Psalm 16:5

Titus 3:4-7 4 But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, 5 he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, 6 whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7 so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote