View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 09:37 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 11

For Strength of Faith

Heavenly Father, every life has its trials, and I have my share. Help me to see the challenges of life as opportunities to test my sincere and single-minded faith and to grow, and endure, and persist despite obstacles in my path. For people who have it easy in life develop no strength. As you have told us, the flower of wealth and fame is short-lived, for the sun rises with its scorching heat and withers it, and its petals fall, and its beauty is gone.

Give me confidence and strength in my faith, Lord, for the reward you give to your faithful is true joy and will never fade, but will remain when all flesh has been corrupted and all the things of earth have faded. Let me hold strong and steadfast through every trial and every temptation. All praise and glory to you, mighty God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Make your home with me today and every day of my life; be with me in all I do. Amen.

Finally, may I go forth filled with the joy and confidence of your Spirit; and may everything I do this day, in word or deed, be done in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father. Amen.

Father God, thank You for sending Your son Jesus Christ that I might have life and have it to the full till it overflows. I receive Your abundant life this day, accepting it in overflowing proportions. Freely I have received; freely I give, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Almighty God, may I have a liberal heart. Grant that I may feel the needs of thy children in all lands; and may I be willing to give of thy blessings, as I am ready to receive them. May my tribute be not only of tender thoughts and kind words, but may I give of myself, and of what I have, as thou hast through love and wisdom done for me. Amen.

God our Father, amidst the vastness of space you treasure mankind and you call each of us by name. You so love our world that, in the fullness of time, you sent Jesus, your Son, to live among us. Inspire us each day to live in wonder and appreciation of all that is around us, and may your love, seen fully in Jesus, your Son, surround us this day and for ever. Amen.

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for Your favor in my life. I do not ever want to take it for granted. You have provided abundantly and I am thankful for all of my blessings. Lord, I desire to keep a "child-like" attitude so that I can learn more about You and Your kingdom. Thank you for love and strength for each new day. I know that You will make a way for me to walk in victory this day. I do appreciate Your goodness and grace toward me and those that I am praying for. Bless my friends, family and all of my loved ones. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Lord help me to remember that nothing is going to happen to me today that You and I together can't handle. Amen.

Dear Father in heaven, we thank you for this day and for the protection you have given us. Grant that we may find our joy in your grace and in your love. Help us to become truer followers of Jesus, who came in your love. Be merciful to us and help all those who belong to you. You know them all and the thoughts of their hearts. You know their struggle on earth and the temptations that surround them. Help each one, also those who are still far away from you. Give them hearts open to your Word and to all you have promised. We entrust ourselves to your care this night. Help us and bless us. May your will be done in all things, also in the midst of all the sin and misery in the world. May your will be done on earth as in heaven, and may your kingdom come. Amen.

Dear Father, Praise be to you. With love and kindness I pray that today be full of joy and wonder.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: