View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 11:04 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 25

Prayer for the Morning

I call upon you, O Lord. In the morning you hear me; in the morning I offer you my prayer, watching and waiting.

I lift my heart to you, O Lord, to be strengthened for this day. Be with me in all I do, my God; guide me in all my ways.

I will carry some burdens today; some trials will be mine. So I wait for your help, Lord, lest I stumble and fall.

I will do my work, Father, the work begun by your Son. He lives in me and I in him; may his work today be done. Amen.

Who among the gods is like you, O Lord? Who is like you–majestic in holiness, awesome in glory, working wonders? Who has measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, or with the breadth of his hand marked off the heavens? Who has held the dust of the earth in a basket, or weighed the mountains on the scales and the hills in a balance? You are magnificence, a big God, yet you have taken your place in my heart. You abide in me and I abide in You. Your righteousness reaches to the skies, O God. You have done great things. Who, O God, is like unto you? You are my Lord and Savior, Creator of the heavens and earth. You are a big God – more than enough to help me in any situation. Oh, my God – you went before me and prepared the pathway that I am to walk. I love you with my whole heart, soul and mind. Amen

Dear heavenly Father, we thank you that You have given us the Bible so that we might receive godly wisdom and learn how to live by it. Lord, we know that by following Your advice, we will be saved from much heartache in this world. Help us to walk in the Spirit so that we will have Your discernment as to the things we should, and should not do. Guide us by Your Holy Spirit in all of our affairs. Help us to overcome any tendencies toward anger, as we do not want to become angry men and women. Let us be gentle and forgiving in our dealings with others. We ask this in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Lord our God, grant us courageous hearts, we pray. Grant that we may always find our strength and support in you and may bear with joy whatever the present days bring us. No matter how much evil occurs, we know that your peace is already prepared. We await your peace, and we are allowed to believe that everything will turn out according to your will and according to the good you have prepared for your people on earth. For in faith your people overcome the world, and at last through their faith others too may receive something from you and may lift their eyes to you, the God of truth, of justice, of salvation, and of peace. Be with us every day, Lord God. Help us. Bless us, and bless all who try to bring help where it is needed. Let us praise your name forevermore! Amen.

Dear Father, thank you for today and all that you do. I love you Lord with all my heart. Please help me show this love to others as I go about the day.

Let Me See Release From My Addiction
Maureen Pratt
O Lord, with each new day, help me to be strong and continue to trust you.
Bring into my eyes and heart
an honesty that sees my true situation
and finds support in your goodness and guidance.
Let me see release from my addiction
and a renewed joy in living from this day forward.

“A Prayer For A Blessed Day”

Heavenly Father, upon awakening this day and drawing our first conscious breath we acknowledge Your hand of blessing in our lives. Even as the rays of sunlight dissipate the vast darkness we’re reminded of Your victorious power that melts the clouds of despair replacing them with renewed hope. Enable us to look beyond the unwelcome, trivial frustrations of our day that lead to whining and complaining, instead of being joyful and thankful. We, with absolute intention, choose to rejoice and be glad as the blessings unfold throughout this day amidst the bothersome and undesirable circumstances of our present day. We must keep calm and carry on until hindsight reveals to us how You were orchestrating events in our life to help build character, patience, understanding, and growth in our faith walk. It’s all part of Your overall plan for our lives so we want our “hearts to unfold like flowers before You opening to the sun above, as we join the mighty chorus…ever singing, marching onward, victors in the midst of strife” for we serve a victorious Saviour. Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: