Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-01-2018, 06:06 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - October

October 1: In a vision I saw an ancient scribe seated at a table with quill in hand. There was a light shining through the only window in the room. He was focused and wholly given to the task at hand as he was very careful to write only what the Lord was giving him. It was a word of encouragement from God to His people to not give up, but to stand fast in truth, power and anointing, and to live in Christ continually. And, I heard the Lord say, "I am doing a deep and profound inner work in My people that will produce purity of heart and life in the Spirit." Psalm 24:3-4 Who may ascend into the hill of the LORD? Or who may stand in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who has not lifted up his soul to an idol, nor sworn deceitfully.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2018, 05:11 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 2: You will begin to see the resolution of difficult problems. I will impart to you clarity in the understanding of what you can do to deal with these issues. Refuse to get mired in possibilities or probabilities. Rather, seek My face and ask for the wisdom necessary to move forward at this time, says the Lord. Never doubt that I am with you. Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
Old 10-03-2018, 06:06 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 3: Many of you, My people, need a reset where things have become too complicated. Make an assessment and start over on a firm spiritual foundation. Separate the essentials from the trivial, and be strong. Stay with eternal and godly values as the basis for your decisions, says the Lord. You will certainly reap what you sow. Hebrews 5:14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Old 10-04-2018, 05:32 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 4: Pick up the pieces that resulted from the chaos in the past few months. Various areas of your life were shaken, but you must come back to the central theme of your life in Christ. Even though it may seem like you've been displaced, you can quickly and easily come back to a solid position. Re-establish your spiritual commitment to live and walk in the Spirit, says the Lord, and dismiss everything that keeps you from relationship with Me. Galatians 5:16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
Old 10-05-2018, 06:18 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 5: You may have been on what seemed like a roller-coaster ride, but you will now be able to regain your sense of perspective and balance. You can slow down and get into a better routine that will accommodate your desire to know Me better, says the Lord. Just settle down and refocus your efforts and spiritual intentions. Psalm 107:30 Then they are glad because they are quiet; so He guides them to their desired haven.
Old 10-06-2018, 05:30 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 6: Whatever comes your way, get on top of it as quickly as possible. Don't let the enemy's tactics get you down or keep you down. I have given you authority to gain the victory over every attack. Trust Me, says the Lord, to lift you up, strengthen you, and cause you to stand strong. Just don't be afraid. Hebrews 12:12-13 Therefore strengthen the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees, and make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame may not be dislocated, but rather be healed.
Old 10-07-2018, 05:51 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 7: One day at a time, one step at a time--this is the way you proceed. The path is before you to ascend. Come up. Come higher spiritually. Seek My face continually. Listen for My voice intently. I will show you the way, says the Lord. Refuse the temptation to stay in old places of complacency and comfort. Rise up and be on your way. Matthew 7:14 "Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."
Old 10-08-2018, 05:03 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 8: Rise up in renewed hope and set your heart on the things eternal. Refuse to get bogged down in the difficulties of every day life. Your hope is in that which transcends what you see naturally. Set your heart and mind to find spiritual reasons for fresh optimism. Come up out of the darkness of despair and breathe the fresh air of hopefulness, says the Lord. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Old 10-09-2018, 05:47 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 9: Be done with regrets over things in the past that are matters of personal history. You are wasting your time and energy over things you can do nothing about. Instead, evaluate where you are now and what you can do to be a solid citizen in the Kingdom of Heaven. There are plenty of decisions to be made that will strengthen your righteous position, says the Lord. Philippians 3:13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead.
Old 10-10-2018, 04:23 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 10: Beloved, I want you to be soft yet strong; tender and at the same time tough. I would have you discern when to be silent and when to speak. There will always be moments in your life of self-assertion as well as reservation. As long as you are led by My Spirit, you will express the true response in every circumstance. I will give you divine wisdom, says the Lord. Stay connected. Ecclesiastes 3:1 To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven.
Old 10-11-2018, 05:27 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 11: There are multiple things in your environment that could be the cause for concern. But, I have already instructed you not to worry. Worry will not solve any problem, but will only keep you from walking in the Spirit. Rise up out of the mire of doubt and fear and come into My presence where I can give you true wisdom and direction. The stress of anxiety will keep you from peace, says the Lord. Matthew 6:34 "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."
Old 10-12-2018, 05:51 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 12: Be done with contention and strife; it will only cause those relationships to deteriorate. Pay attention to your motivations and attitudes and deal with negativity by getting right with Me, says the Lord. You will either focus on differences by quarreling in the flesh, or you will live at peace through focusing on life in the Spirit. One tears apart while the other binds together. Romans 12:18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.
Old 10-13-2018, 06:20 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 13: You have begun to reap the harvest from what was sown during the beginning of the season that is ending. Some will experience great favor and benefit while others will endure hardship. Others will fall somewhere between those two extremes. This is a time when you would do well to learn the lessons of the harvest, says the Lord. Matthew 13:23 "But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty."
Old 10-14-2018, 04:48 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 14: Build yourself up in your most holy faith. When your faith lies dormant it becomes nothing more than a memory of what you once believed and does not produce fruit. True and vital relationship with Me requires the activity produced by your belief that I exist and that I am with you, says the Lord. Examine yourself to see what you actually believe. Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Old 10-15-2018, 05:13 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 15: This is a time of preparation in which you can consider the best course of action for your future. The decisions that you make at this time will produce long-term consequences, so make wise choices. Ask for the wisdom you need in every situation and be assured that I will answer, says the Lord. Proceed with the assurance that I am with you. Proverbs 23:19 Hear, my son, and be wise; and guide your heart in the way.
Post New ThreadReply