Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-01-2024, 05:05 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - February

February 1: This is a time to wrap up loose ends, but you may be reluctant to do so because you are afraid to make a mistake. When you begin to panic, settle your soul in the knowledge that I am with you to guide you through this process. When you have accomplished what you set out to do, you will realize that your worry was all for nothing. Go forth in the power of assurance that you are not alone, says the Lord. Matthew 6:24-27 25 Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2024, 06:40 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 2: You can very easily get overwhelmed if you try to do too much at once. Narrow your focus, and take one issue at a time instead of looking at the overall picture. Be reminded that nothing is too difficult for you to accomplish, and remember that you do not eat a meal in one gulp; you chew and swallow one bite at a time. Psalm 61:2-4 From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been a shelter for me, a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in Your tabernacle forever; I will trust in the shelter of Your wings. Selah
Old 02-03-2024, 04:47 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 3: Think about where you are and where you are headed both spiritually and naturally. There are things you need to prepare for, and this is a time to get organized for what is ahead. Organization will simplify the process if you will take the time and make the effort now. Seek Me for the wisdom you need to accomplish what is set before you. Proverbs 16:9 The heart of a man plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
Old 02-04-2024, 07:40 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 4: Listen for the sound of silence and be comfortable with it. When nothing is stirring you to deep thought or action, you must stir yourself so that you do not lose your edge. Take the initiative through a desire to know Me more personally and intimately, says the Lord. Explore the depths of spiritual truth and delight yourself in the light of revelation. Be still and know that I am God;I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.
Old 02-05-2024, 02:20 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 5: Examine yourself to see if you have failed to repent for being unkind, judgmental, or deceptive. And, forgive those who have come against you in any way. It is time to clear the slate so that nothing can prevent you from receiving the highest and best that I offer you, says the Lord. Luke 6:37-38 Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.
Old 02-06-2024, 07:26 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 6: In these days of chaos, it is even more important for you to stay on course, and do what I have given you to do, to see what I have given you to see, and to know what I want you to know. It takes very little time to come into My presence and quiet your soul so that you can perceive My will. Do not neglect your spiritual duty above all else, says the Lord. Psalm 42:1-2 As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and appear before God?
Old 02-07-2024, 06:00 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 7: Refuse to allow the stress of life to overtake you. Stress is a byproduct of fear; fear of failure, fear of poverty, fear of rejection, etc. It is not My will that you live in fear. It is my will for you to live a life of faith, believing that I am with you and will be your guide, says the Lord. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
Old 02-08-2024, 06:36 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 8: In a vision I saw a sailing ship on a calm body of water with no wind in its sails. And, I heard the Lord say: Even though you are in a time of being in the doldrums, I have not left or forsaken you. Use this time to examine your spiritual condition and draw closer to Me. This is a momentary condition that will soon pass. Be patient. Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
Old 02-09-2024, 02:02 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 9: When issues of life seem to be overwhelming, be still and wait for My leading, says the Lord. Know that I am with you to bring you through every challenge and show you the way to victory. Refuse to allow fear to be the force that moves you. Be at peace. Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!
Old 02-10-2024, 09:12 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 10: Take time to deliberately relax, and deal with things as they come so that you are not always projecting out to what might be. Hold your plans loosely so that you can be flexible with what actually transpires. Trust that I am with you to direct every step if you will allow it, says the Lord. Proverbs 16:9 A mans heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps.
Old 02-11-2024, 07:20 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 11: Remember that you have embarked on a new era. You have come full circle and will have opportunities to begin again. But, you will have to take every opportunity to make more righteous choices this time around. Keep your focus clearly on doing what will produce the best outcome morally and spiritually, says the Lord. Refuse to allow selfish ambition to drive you. Philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself.
Old 02-12-2024, 01:26 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 12: For many of you, My people, you will begin to have a breakthrough in your circumstances and health. You will receive revelation that will change your perspective, so that you can begin to thrive where you have only survived. It is time to rise up out of the ash heap of stagnation and self pity, and be encouraged. 2 Corinthians 4:16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.
Old 02-13-2024, 06:56 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 13: This is a time to set things right. Ask, and I will show you where you have gone wrong and how to proceed. Remember that presumption and fear are your enemies, and they will take you off course in a heartbeat. Take inventory to see if you are exhibiting the fruit of My Spirit, says the Lord. Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Old 02-14-2024, 06:39 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 14: You will begin to see some progress in solving the most difficult of problems. I have opened the doors to solutions that you never could have imagined. In these days you will have to think outside the box of normalcy, but do not be afraid of the unfamiliar. I am with you to carry you through, says the lord. Trust Me. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
Old 02-15-2024, 05:06 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 15: Self-centeredness comes from a place of insecurity within you, which I want you to release to Me, says the Lord. When you find selfishness overruling your ability to be kind and generous, take time to rise up in the Spirit and receive the blessing of My care for you. Establish more concretely your relationship with Me. Philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself.
Post New ThreadReply