Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-15-2024, 09:54 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 16

Philippians 3:12-14 12 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. 13 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” John 20:29

Romans 5:5 – Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

1 John 5:14-15 – Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

2 Samuel 7:22 22 “How great you are, Sovereign Lord! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.

A man's wisdom gives him patience; it is to his glory to overlook an offense. — Proverbs 19:11

2 Corinthians 4:6 6 For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2024, 11:33 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 17

You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. Isaiah 26:3

John 3:16-17 – For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. — Proverbs 14:23

Psalms 1:1 1 Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers,

Colossians 3:12 “Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.”
Old 03-17-2024, 10:15 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 18

”This is the day that the LORD has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it.” Psalm 118:24

“May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.” - Numbers 6:24-26

Hebrews 10:23 – Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.
Old 03-18-2024, 09:34 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 19

Deuteronomy 31:8 8 The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”

“The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. The Lord is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made.” - Psalm 145:8-9

Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. Colossians 3:13

Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”
Old 03-19-2024, 09:14 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 20

EPHESIANS 4:32 NKJ 32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ also forgave you.

James 1:5 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

Blessed is the one whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered. Psalm 32:1

Colossians 3:12-17 12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. 13 Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. 14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. 15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. 16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. 17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

John 1:17 14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." (Galatians 2:20)
Old 03-20-2024, 07:53 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 21

“From the Lord comes deliverance. May your blessing be on your people.” — Psalm 3:8

“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.” - Romans 15:13

Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12

Proverbs 16:24 – Kind words are like honey — sweet to the soul and healthy for the body.

Ephesians 3:20-21 – Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Nehemiah 8:10b – Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.

Romans 16:17-18 I urge you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them. For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people.

1 Peter 2:2-3 “Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good.”
Old 03-21-2024, 09:03 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 22

Habakku 3:19 19 The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights.

Isaiah 58:11 11 The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.

Psalm 4:8 8 In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety.

This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. – Psalm 118:24

Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister. Romans 14:13

Psalm 23:1 – The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.

Leviticus 20:8 8 Keep my decrees and follow them. I am the LORD, who makes you holy.

Jeremiah 17:7-8 ““But blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.””
Old 03-22-2024, 11:13 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 23

Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

MATTHEW 7:7-8 NIV 7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

PHILIPPIANS 4:6 NKJ 6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;

“Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like a man who looks at his face in a mirror and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it – he will be blessed in what he does.” James 1: 22 – 25

The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him. Nahum 1:7

Isaiah 41:13 – For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

James 5:16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

Psalms 27:4 4 One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
Old 03-23-2024, 10:53 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 24

Matthew 6:22 “The eye is the lamp of the body. If then your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light.”

“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.” - Romans 15:13

The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Deuteronomy 31:8

Romans 3:23-24 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Proverbs 19:21 – Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

1 John 4:19 We love because he first loved us.

James 1:12 “Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.”
Old 03-24-2024, 12:23 PM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 25

Psalm 34:18 – The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Ephesians 1:6 – Let us praise God for his glorious grace, for the free gift he gave us in his dear Son!

Isaiah 54:10 10 Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you.

Rich and poor have this in common: The Lord is the Maker of them all. — Proverbs 22:2
Old 03-25-2024, 08:12 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 26

1 Peter 5:6-8 6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. Psalm 28:7

Psalm 110:5a – The Lord stands at your right hand to protect you.

Matthew 6:14 14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.

1 John 1:9 9 “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.”
Old 03-26-2024, 10:15 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 27

Galatians 3:26-27 – You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.

Isaiah 25:9b – This is the Lord, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation.

John 4:11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

Romans 8:32 32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?
Old 03-27-2024, 08:34 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 28

Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” - John 4:10-13

Philippians 4:4 – Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again — rejoice!

"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

Romans 8:28 We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

1 John 1:7 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

Psalm 62:7 “My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.”
Old 03-28-2024, 08:15 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 29

A new command I give you: Love one another. John 13:34

Hebrews 4:14-16 14 Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven,[f] Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. 15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin. 16 Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

"Whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?" (John 11:26)

Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Psalm 105:4

Deuteronomy 7:9 Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.

John 13:14-15 14 Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet. 15 I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you.
Old 03-29-2024, 09:27 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 30

For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ. 2 Corinthians 1:5

Jesus promised, "If two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19 NIV)

The wise in heart are called discerning, and pleasant words promote instruction. — Proverbs 16:21

Luke 6:33 If you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even "sinners" do that.

1 Peter 2:24 24 “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”

2 Corinthians 5:21 “God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.”
Post New ThreadReply