Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-01-2023, 07:45 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - April

April 1: Renew your faith and hope, and forge ahead. It is never easy, but the opportunities will present themselves for you to do well. Forget the things you considered to be failures. The past is the past, and you cannot change what was. Only consider the possibilities that are before you. Never under estimate your spiritual and natural potential. Philippians 3:12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2023, 06:01 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 2: Watch for the temptation to feel bad about things of the past. Remind yourself that you can do nothing about any of it. What I have forgiven is forgiven, says the Lord. Do not dig up old trash that makes your feel terrible. You are My child, My chosen. Go forth in the power of My love to seek righteousness every day. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.
Old 04-03-2023, 07:55 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 3: Take time out from the stress of life to rejuvenate. Focus on spiritual goodness, and allow restoration and healing to take place in your soul. Put aside all stressors for the moment so that you can find comfort in My presence, says the Lord. Set your heart and mind on recuperation and regeneration. Psalm 18:2-3 The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies.
Old 04-04-2023, 06:23 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 4: Do not take on more than you can effectively handle. Stay within the limitations of your body and soul, and do the best that you can with what you have been given. Maintain a positive attitude, and your grateful heart will be rewarded again and again. Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Old 04-05-2023, 05:55 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 5: Refuse to project out into the future; instead live each moment of the day as it comes. I am with you every step of the way, says the Lord. When you try to predict what will happen or how it will happen, it will only be conjecture and will usually be wrong. Save your energy and stay in the present. Proverbs 27:1 Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring.
Old 04-06-2023, 06:15 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 6: It is good sometimes to reflect and remember, but do not get stuck in the past or dwell on what you regret. You must take it off like an old coat in spring and set your heart and mind on what is today and that which is to come. The hopes and plans for you have not yet come to fruition. Take the next step. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Old 04-07-2023, 06:24 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 7: It is your job every day to be righteous and exhibit My character and nature, says the Lord. Walk and live in the Spirit. Treat others as you would have them treat you; with love, kindness, goodness and generosity of spirit. Remember that you reap what you sow. Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Old 04-08-2023, 07:40 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 8: Beloved, you cannot progress until you decide where you are going. Identify your destination and keep it in the forefront of your mind as you journey on. Looking back will only serve to take you off course. Focus on your spiritual purpose, and do not forget your ultimate goal. Psalm 84:5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, whose heart is set on pilgrimage.
Old 04-09-2023, 06:53 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 9: Be sensitive to My Spirit, and you will see that I am doing a very deep and lasting work in your spirit. Things that you never considered will rise up and challenge your position of faith and commitment to walk in the light of love and peace. But, you are well able to overcome every obstacle and fulfill your destiny. Be strong and unwavering. Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though its waters roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with its swelling. Selah
Old 04-10-2023, 07:34 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 10: In this season of new beginnings, you will not only be able to simplify your work flow, but you can be more efficient and effective in all that you do. You have been through a rough patch, but I have been with you every step of the way, says the Lord. And, I will continue to lead, guide, direct, and protect you. Psalm 119:133 Direct my steps by Your word, and let no iniquity have dominion over me.
Old 04-11-2023, 07:13 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 11: When you are weary, come to Me to be rejuvenated. When you are uncertain, come to Me for wisdom. When you are weak, come to Me to be strengthened. You are not alone; I am with you always. I am your fortress and high tower, your place of safety and security. Come and be refreshed and renewed, says the Lord. Deuteronomy 31:89 And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed.
Old 04-12-2023, 06:34 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 12: Ride the wave of breakthrough and victory where you can, but be willing to recognize and accept the challenges and difficulties that you can do nothing about. Do your best to be strong and unwavering in your position of faith and righteousness. Your efforts will be rewarded in due season. Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
Old 04-13-2023, 06:51 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 13: You can overcome fear and dread by shifting your focus from what you are worried about to seeking My face, says the Lord. Your circumstances are not greater than your ability to overcome. Quiet your soul and allow peace to permeate your mind and emotions. Settle yourself. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
Old 04-14-2023, 05:57 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 14: Be particularly sensitive to the boundaries of what you can and cannot do. You only have authority where you have been given responsibility. It is always good to mind your own business unless you have been invited into the life and circumstances of someone else. Respect every individual right to autonomy. 1 Thessalonians 4:10b-12 But we urge you, brethren, that you increase more and more; that you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you, that you may walk properly toward those who are outside, and that you may lack nothing.
Old 04-15-2023, 07:15 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 15: There are issues that need to be dealt with, and this is no time to procrastinate. Even when you dread an uncertain outcome, putting it off will not make it any easier. Be assured that you are not alone. I am with you to protect you and direct your steps. Put your trust in Me, says the Lord. Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
Post New ThreadReply