Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-31-2024, 10:07 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - February

February 1

“God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work”. 2 Corinthians 9:8

As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God. Psalm 42:1

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Ephesians 2:8-9 – For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Matthew 19:26 – But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Psalm 86:5 “You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you.”
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2024, 09:12 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 2

“Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.” Psalm 37:4

“But blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him.” Jeremiah 17:7

John 14:27 – Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

1 John 2:1-2 – My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense — Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

Psalm 18:2b – My God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.

"And He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.'" (2 Corinthians 12:9)
Old 02-02-2024, 09:58 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 3

Psalm 68:19 19 Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.

From inside the fish Jonah prayed ... "In my distress I called to the Lord, and he answered me. From the depths of the grave I called for help, and you listened to my cry." —Jonah 2:1-2

Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. — Proverbs 22:6

Deuteronomy 15:7-8 If there is a poor man among your brothers in any of the towns of the land that the LORD your God is giving you, do not be hardhearted or tightfisted toward your poor brother. Rather be openhanded and freely lend him whatever he needs.

Ecclesiastes 7:9 9 Do not be quickly provoked in your spirit, for anger resides in the lap of fools.
Old 02-03-2024, 09:21 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 4

Fools give full vent to their rage, but the wise bring calm in the end. Proverbs 29:11

Philippians 2:3 – Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.

Isaiah 58:11a – The Lord will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength.

Ephesians 2:10 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity. — Proverbs 3:1-2

Zechariah 4:6 He said to me, "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty."

Proverbs 3:5-6 5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Old 02-04-2024, 10:54 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 5

Proverbs 22:9 – A generous man will himself be blessed, for he shares his food with the poor.

Proverbs 14:31 – He who oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God.

Proverbs 19:17 – He who is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will reward him for what he has done.

Ephesians 2:4-5 – But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions — it is by grace you have been saved.

Psalms 34:14 14 Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
Old 02-05-2024, 10:42 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 6

MATTHEW 6:26 LB 26 Look at the birds! They don't worry about what to eat -- they don't need to sow or reap or store up food -- for your heavenly Father feeds them. And you are far more valuable to him than they are.

Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the flesh. Romans 13:14

Philippians 2:5-7 5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in very nature, God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; 7 rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature[b] of a servant, being made in human likeness.

Micah 7:7b – I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me.

"The Lord hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed. The righteous person faces many troubles, but the Lord comes to the rescue each time." Psalm 34:17-19

Matthew 11:28 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Old 02-06-2024, 10:52 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 7

Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Psalm 37:3

Colossians 2:6-7 – So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" (1 Peter 5:8)

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31)

Psalms 37:37 37 Consider the blameless, observe the upright; a future awaits those who seek peace.

Dear children, let’s not merely say that we love each other; let us show the truth by our actions. 1 John 3:18
Old 02-07-2024, 09:17 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 8

Psalm 29:11 11 The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.

“I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope.” Psalm 130:5

I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. John 15:5

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. — Proverbs 3:3-4

1 Corinthians 1:10 I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought.

Psalm 97:10 “Let those who love the LORD hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked.”
Old 02-08-2024, 11:10 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 9

The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever.” – Isaiah 40:8

Genesis 2:7 – The Lord God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? Romans 8:35

Ephesians 2:8-9 – For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith — and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God — not by works, so that no one can boast.

Mark 10:27b – For mortals it is impossible, but not for God; for God all things are possible.

Matthew 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged."

James 1:5 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
Old 02-09-2024, 10:07 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 10

Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you. Isaiah 60:1

Acts 2:38 – Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."

Isaiah 41:10 – So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Mark 12:30-31 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’There is no commandment greater than these.”
Old 02-10-2024, 10:09 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 11

Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it. Matthew 10:39

Ephesians 2:10 – For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Proverbs 10:22 – The blessing of the Lord makes rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.

Psalm 32:1 “ Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.”
Old 02-11-2024, 11:31 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 12

Ecclesiastes 3:1 – For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven.

Psalm 84:12 – Lord Almighty, blessed is the one who trusts in you.

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. — Proverbs 17:17

1 John 4:7 7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.

1 Corinthians 13:4-5 “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.”
Old 02-12-2024, 08:25 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 13

But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. Matthew 5:44

The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all. Psalm 34:19

Proverbs 3:5-6 – Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.

2 Thessalonians 3:3 – But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one.

Listen to your father, who gave you life, and do not despise your mother when she is old. — Proverbs 23:22

Ephesians 4:2 2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

1 Corinthians 13: 6-7 “Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
Old 02-13-2024, 10:40 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 14

Colossians 3:12,14 – As God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience. Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.

2 Chronicles 7:14 – If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. — Proverbs 16:3

Isaiah 54:10 10 Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the LORD, who has compassion on you.
Old 02-14-2024, 10:32 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 15

2 Timothy 2:22-24 22 Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. 23 Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. 24 And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful.

“Therefore, a man shall leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.” Genesis 2:24

John 14:1 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.

An honest answer is like a kiss on the lips. — Proverbs 24:26

John 13:34-35 ““A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.””
Post New ThreadReply