Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-01-2018, 08:20 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - March

March 1: You have been through a distressing time, but you must position yourself to move on. You cannot do anything about the past, but you can embrace My will and purposes for your future. Go forth with open mind and heart. You have learned some valuable lessons that enhanced your wisdom with regard to your ability to handle challenges in the days ahead by trusting Me, says the Lord. James 3:13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works are done in the meekness of wisdom.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2018, 06:15 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 2: I would have you make a distinct separation between the precious and the vile things in your life and circumstances. Keep and accentuate the good things while you remove those things that are detrimental. It is My desire that you draw closer to Me, but you must continue to go through the process of purification, says the Lord. Jeremiah 15:19 Therefore thus says the LORD: "If you return, then I will bring you back; you shall stand before Me; if you take out the precious from the vile, you shall be as My mouth. Let them return to you, but you must not return to them."
Old 03-03-2018, 08:01 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 3: Now is the time to be encouraged by renewing yourself in the truth of My Word. Bolster your faith by reminding yourself what you believe and why you believe it. Your mind and heart need to be cleansed from the doubt and unbelief that keep you from receiving the benefits brought about by strong faith, says the Lord. James 1:6-8 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:14 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 4: When you find yourself in a position of correcting others, make sure that you do not do so from a haughty position, or one of lording your power over them. Rather, keep an attitude of humility that stems from a desire to help and strengthen others. Problem-solving is most effective when all parties involved are assured of their liberty and equality. Exercise your respect for others, says the Lord. Philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
Old 03-05-2018, 07:01 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 5: There are many voices and opinions that would draw you away from truth and purpose. Be sure that you maintain a strong position in Me, says the Lord. Put forth the effort and take the time to evaluate and discern what you see and hear. Make a clear distinction between good and evil, and always choose that which is right and good. Hebrews 5:14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Old 03-06-2018, 06:46 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 6: Many of you, My people, have been too concerned about what other people think, or about how you think they see you. That has resulted in an attitude of self-consciousness that will keep you from walking in spiritual freedom. You have to let it go. What matters is that you receive direction and correction only from Me, says the Lord. Stay close. Job 5:17 Behold, happy is the man whom God corrects; therefore do not despise the chastening of the Almighty.
Old 03-07-2018, 07:36 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 7: In a vision I saw a man pluck a piece of ripe fruit from a tree. He ate the fruit and planted the seeds that would grow other trees. And I heard the Lord say, "You will not only reap at this time, but you will also sow seeds that will produce a long-term, significant harvest that will last for years. Be thoughtful and deliberate in your planting." Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
Old 03-08-2018, 06:46 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 8: Pay attention to what I am showing you about yourself--things that need to be adjusted in the way you perceive and deal with life's circumstances. It will be beneficial to you and those around you if you just calm down. Trust Me to give you wisdom. One of the most important things you will do now is to put everything into proper perspective so that you do not overreact, says the Lord. Philippians 4:7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Old 03-09-2018, 06:47 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 9: Be alert to that which I will bring to your remembrance. It will have to do with what I have shown you in the past by way of correction. But, you did not spend the time necessary to actually deal with the underlying attitudes and motivations. This will be your second time around. When you truly see and overcome, you will be able to progress, says the Lord. 2 Corinthians 10:6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.
Old 03-10-2018, 06:31 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 9: Be alert to that which I will bring to your remembrance. It will have to do with what I have shown you in the past by way of correction. But, you did not spend the time necessary to actually deal with the underlying attitudes and motivations. This will be your second time around. When you truly see and overcome, you will be able to progress, says the Lord. 2 Corinthians 10:6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.
Old 03-11-2018, 06:33 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 11: I am moving My people to higher spiritual ground. In order for you to be part of that company, you must individually release others from offense and division. My Body is not fragmented; it is a whole unit. You must forgive each other and love one another in righteousness from a pure heart, says the Lord. Only then will you be available to advance spiritually. 1 Peter 1:22 Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:32 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 12: I want you to reach higher and go further spiritually than you ever have. You must do this deliberately. Do not think that spiritual growth comes automatically. It takes time and effort move forward, says the Lord. Focus and seek to know Me more intimately. Jeremiah 29:14 I will be found by you, says the LORD.
Old 03-13-2018, 07:54 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 13: Even though it seems like the attacks against you have been relentless, you must not give in to discouragement and despair. Steel yourself and stand strong regardless of your temptation to give up. Opposing forces will ultimately serve to strengthen you. I am with you to show you the way to victory. Trust Me, says the Lord. Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
Old 03-14-2018, 06:14 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 14: With a little effort you can now put the past behind you. You cannot look ahead and move forward while still being stuck in the past. You must choose one or the other. Just remember that you can do nothing about what has already happened. Focus on what is relevant to your life and relationship with Me, says the Lord. Freedom awaits! Philippians 3:13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead.
Old 03-15-2018, 07:29 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 15: In-depth evaluation is critical to understanding why certain aspects of your life and circumstances are not working according to My will and word, says the Lord. Be brutally honest with yourself so that you can discern with precision where the problem lies. Do not be afraid of what you might find. Then, it will be relatively simple to make the necessary corrections. Psalms 91:4 He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.
Post New ThreadReply