Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > Daily Gratitude
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Gratitude Make sure to stop in here and share what you are grateful/thankful for today. No matter how bad our day is, there is always something to be thankful for.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2018, 09:48 AM   #19
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Grateful for another day of sobriety. Have only been up for 2 1/2 hours. Haven't done too much to mess up.
Grateful for my busy weekend. Haven't had too much busy, catching up on laundry isn't the kind of busy that is much fun. I was so tired, I left a load of laundry in a dryer and didn't get the clothes until the next day. Not one of my better moment.
Grateful that I got to my friend's 25 year anniversary on Sunday morning.
Grateful that Darts got me there and forgot to pick me up and had to be prompted to come and pick me up an hour after the meeting finished.
Grateful that I was able to walk downtown. (6 blocks)
Grateful that I found some new authors of murder and mayhem.
Grateful that my son went grocery shopping with me, even though my bill tends to be a wee bit higher than when I go alone.
Grateful he helped me get them home on the bus. He would have walked home, but went on the bus with me because he knew I was fatigued. He had to lift my walker onto the bus because it was piled down with grocery bags and 8 library books.
Grateful that Darts didn't forget me last night. They came just as the half hour was about to expire.
Grateful that I made it to the meeting, I got the thought that I just had to be there, not sure why. I was a walking hurting unit trying to get out of my apartment and came home from the meeting without a pain in my body. It came back a few hours later, but I was glad of the reprieve. When you suffer from chronic pain, it is nice to get a space of time without it.
Grateful that my son told me years ago,"Why stay home from a meeting when you know that you always feel better after being there. It doesn't make sense. I never forgot those words.
Grateful that my V.O.N. nurse is coming today. My foot is suppose to be healing and it still hurts really badly deep into the bone.
Grateful for the program. It gives me many blssings that I need to be grateful. Those little thing add up to big things, generally good things and/or the tools to deal with the not so good.
Grateful that my God hasn't given up on me.
Grateful that this is a one day at a time program. It gives me a chance to try for a better day tomorrow.
Grateful for those who walk this journey with me.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply