Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-30-2023, 04:47 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - December

December 1

Psalm 69:30 – I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.

Like clouds and wind without rain is a man who boasts of gifts he does not give. — Proverbs 25:14

Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.

Oh, what joy for those whose disobedience is forgiven, whose sin is put out of sight! Psalms 32:1
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2023, 05:58 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 2

Philippians 4:6-7, “Do not be anxious about anything. Instead, in every situation, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, tell your requests to God. And the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.”

Isaiah 58:11a – The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame.

Galatians 6:9 – Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Daniel 12:3 – Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.

Lamentations 3:22 Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.

John 1:1-2, 14 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
Old 12-02-2023, 08:11 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 3

Isaiah 41:10a – Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you.

Psalm 34:4 – I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 46:1-2a – God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. — Colossians 3:12

Isaiah 40:1 "Comfort, comfort my people," says your God.

Psalms 73:26 26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Old 12-03-2023, 05:36 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 4

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

1 Corinthians 10:13 13 No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. — 2 Peter 1:5-7

Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

John 6:35 “Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.”
Old 12-04-2023, 08:06 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 5

Proverbs 17:9 9 Whoever would foster love covers over an offense, but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends.

Proverbs 17:22 22 A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” 1 Thessalonians 5:11

So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?” Hebrews 13:6

Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions.

Isaiah 40:31 31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Old 12-05-2023, 06:05 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 6

“The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand.” Psalm 37:23-24

Joshua 1:9 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.”

Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans. Proverbs 16:3

John 14:12-14 12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

James 4:7 – So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Old 12-06-2023, 10:18 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 7

Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. Colossians 3:2

John 8:12 – When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

Proverbs 16:3 – Commit your actions to the Lord, and your plans will succeed.

John 10:14-15 ““I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep.”
Old 12-07-2023, 06:22 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 8

“Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.” Hebrews 11:1

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 11:25 “Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;”

LORD, You will grant us peace; all we have accomplished is really from You. Isaiah 26:12
Old 12-08-2023, 08:02 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 9

Ephesians 4:2 2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. —1 Peter 2:9

1 John 4:12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

Philippians 1:6 6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

John 14:6 “Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

Ephesians 4:22-27 22 You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; 23 to be made new in the attitude of your minds; 24 and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. 25 Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to your neighbor, for we are all members of one body. 26 “In your anger do not sin”: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, 27 and do not give the devil a foothold.
Old 12-09-2023, 07:45 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 10

Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Isaiah 9:6 – For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

John 3:20-21 – Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.

2 Chronicles 16:9a – For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the entire earth, to strengthen those whose heart is true to him.

Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. — Philippians 2:3

Romans 12:12 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

John 15:5,8 ““I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.”
Old 12-10-2023, 07:41 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 11

For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace. Romans 6:14

Isaiah 9:6 6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Hebrews 10:36 36 You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.

For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. —Romans 8:38-39

Isaiah 26:12 Lord, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us.

From the LORD comes deliverance. May your blessing be on your people. —Psalm 3:8
Old 12-11-2023, 07:36 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 12

Isaiah 40:28 Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.

You thrill me, LORD, with all You have done for me! I sing for joy because of what You have done. Psalm 92:4

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. Romans 8:26

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds. —James 1:2

Isaiah 41:13 – For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, "Fear not, I am the one who helps you."

2 Timothy 1:7 – For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

for with God nothing shall be impossible. — Luke 1:37

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. —John 3:17
Old 12-12-2023, 07:33 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 13

Isaiah 55:8 8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord.

The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe. Proverbs 18:10

So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. 1 Thessalonians 5:6

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control." (Galations 5:22-23)

Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. — Matthew 5:7
Old 12-13-2023, 10:37 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

Decembet 14

Psalm 37:23-24 23 The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; 24 though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand.

Psalm 55:22a – Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you.

When you are harvesting in your field and you overlook a sheaf, do not go back to get it. Leave it for the alien, the fatherless and the widow, so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands. —Deuteronomy 24:19

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1
Old 12-14-2023, 08:54 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 15

I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving. This will please the Lord more than an ox, more than a bull with its horns and hoofs. The poor will see and be glad — you who seek God, may your hearts live! —Psalm 69:30-32

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. — Colossians 3:17

When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. Psalm 56:3

He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. Isaiah 40:29
Post New ThreadReply