Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-01-2022, 06:22 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - February

February 1: People around you may not treat you with the kindness you deserve, but I see you, know you and love you. Lift up your head and be assured that I care for you, says the Lord. You are not something to be used, abused and thrown away. You are precious to Me. 1 John 4:7-9 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2022, 02:52 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 2: When you are not sure what to do or where to go I will give you direction and wisdom. Quiet your thoughts and emotions, and allow Me to reveal the next step in your progression. I will by no means lead you astray. James 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
Old 02-03-2022, 05:12 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 3: I know that you have been feeling a little off balance with a sense of instability. But, I tell you the truth, you are in My hands and I am completely reliable. You can put your trust in Me to bring you through this rocky time. Do not be afraid. I know all about your situation and the fears that have risen up to shake you out of faith, says the Lord, but I am with you. James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.
Old 02-04-2022, 04:14 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 4: You were born of sinful flesh and redeemed by the blood of Jesus to live by the power of His Spirit. He paid a price that you cannot repay. But, you can let go of all anger, resentment, and bitterness so that you can rise up to fulfill your eternal destiny in Christ. You are not your own; you belong to Him. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
Old 02-05-2022, 04:52 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 5: You have had difficult days with problems to solve and situations to understand, and you allowed some of those circumstances to get you down. But now you must pick yourself up and look up. I am your help in troubled times. I will give you the fortitude to get through even the worst of days. Trust Me! Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Old 02-06-2022, 05:27 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 6: I want you to be the best you can be in My kingdom. Go beyond the mundane and experience the spirit realm first-hand. Do not be satisfied with hearing the stories of the extraordinary spiritual experiences of other people. Step out in the faith that what I do with and through others, I will do with you. I do not discriminate, nor do I value one individual more than another. Be assured that if you are available and completely surrendered to Me, I will manifest Myself to and through you. Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth and said: In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality.
Old 02-07-2022, 05:59 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 7: Life has been like a roller coaster ride with many ups and downs and unexpected turns, but you have been resilient through it all. I tell you honestly that things are going to begin to smooth out. Hang on. You can thrive even in the midst of uncertain times because I am with you all the way. Deuteronomy 31:8 And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed.
Old 02-08-2022, 05:25 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 8: Pay attention to the details of your life to find unrighteous places where the enemy can infiltrate and wreak havoc. Ask for wisdom to know where you have open doors. You are well able to overcome, be free, and set your feet on higher ground. James 4:7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
Old 02-09-2022, 04:38 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 9: In a vision I saw the face of a clock, and I could hear it ticking. I would turn away and look back again at the time, which had barely advanced. And, the Lord said that it may seem like time is almost standing still because you are so anxious to get moving into the next season, but it is not yet time to make significant progress; it is a time of transition and waiting. Some of My people are bored. Some feel aimless because the transitional time has not made a way for movement. Be content because I will show you things internally that must be dealt with right now so that you do not carry them with you into the future. Philippians 4:11-13 Not that I (Paul) speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content: I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Old 02-10-2022, 01:01 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 10: Pay attention to things you hide that are self-indulgent. Those things are the doors that are open for the enemy to exploit and for demons to enter through. Set yourself to live and walk in the Spirit. Self-control is the way to spiritual safety. Galatians 5:22-24 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
Old 02-11-2022, 05:23 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 11: Make your personal space, your spirit, soul, and body, a fit habitation for the Holy Spirit. He will not and cannot inhabit places that are unclean or hostile. If you desire to live and walk in the Spirit, you must create a place for Him that is clean, pleasant, and inviting. 1 Peter 1:13-16 Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; as obedient children, not conforming yourselves to the former lusts, as in your ignorance; but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, Be holy, for I am holy.
Old 02-12-2022, 05:04 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 12: For those who have never seemed to fit into the social environment, do not despair. I am still your God even when you feel like an outcast. Fitting in with the world is not required for you to belong to Me and to be one of My chosen. 1 Peter 2:9-10 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy.
Old 02-13-2022, 06:56 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 13: When you are faced with opposition, take the time to examine yourself to understand your own culpability instead of escalating from opposition to division. Your sense of pride and need to be right will cause you to fight for the victim position. But, I want you to be honest with yourself and be established in a righteous position before Me. Romans 12:19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, Vengeance is Mine, I will repay, says the Lord.
Old 02-15-2022, 05:25 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 14: Rise above the things that restrict you and keep you in bondage. You have been given the liberty that transcends the mundane conditions of humanity and transports you into the presence of the Lord. Do not despair, and refuse to live beneath your potential. You are His and being transformed into His image. 2 Corinthians 3:17-18 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
Old 02-15-2022, 05:25 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 15: Rise up and strengthen yourself in the power of My Word and My promises for you. Your place of strength is in Me and in your connection with Me. Refuse to dump down in the problems of life and world conditions that weaken your stamina and resolve. Be strong! Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
Post New ThreadReply