Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-01-2021, 04:51 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - July

July 1: Do not falter at this critical moment, for you are in a time of specific progression to an explicit place in the Spirit. It is important that you refuse to get discouraged in this process and that you resist and overcome the urge to quit. Be strong and take the time to renew your faith in Me to bring you through every challenge in victory. I am the victorious One, and you belong to Me. Matthew 12:20 A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench, till He sends forth justice to victory.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2021, 05:09 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 2: This is a time of sorting out the things in your life that are beneficial to you and those things that do not serve your current purposes. You will find yourself re-organizing and separating that which is important and vital to your existence from that which wastes your time and energy. This process will produce a sense of greater freedom and vitality. Hebrews 12:12-13 Therefore strengthen the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees, and make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame may not be dislocated, but rather be healed.
Old 07-03-2021, 04:39 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 3: Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and leave behind the things that have put you down. I am with you to give you the strength and confidence to move on. It is time to go beyond stagnation and self pity into hope and optimism. Stand up and be strong. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Old 07-04-2021, 04:00 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 4: Keep on keeping on. Break through is imminent in various areas of your life. All you have to do is get on the right track and stay the course. I will give you the wisdom necessary to achieve your objective. James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
Old 07-05-2021, 04:53 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 5: Re-establish yourself on the solid ground of faith. You cannot acquire spiritual benefits without trusting Me. And you cannot rely on your efforts in the natural realm to achieve maximum benefits in the Spirit. You have heard it said that desperate times call for desperate measures. Do not think of faith as your last act of desperation, but your first choice in getting help. James 1:6-8 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
Old 07-06-2021, 05:23 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 6: Evaluate where you have been, where you are now, and where you are headed. The most important element of your evaluation is your spiritual condition. Are you continuing to grow? Are you maintaining? Or have you lost ground? Set your mind and heart to make necessary corrections in your focus and intentions. Psalm 84:5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, whose heart is set on pilgrimage.
Old 07-07-2021, 05:22 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 7: Get ready to expand spiritually. You will achieve new heights and greater depths. Those days of stagnation can end if you will stir up your desire and put forth the concentration and effort to break out. You have been in a long season of transition, and it is time complete your metamorphosis and emerge. Psalm 139:14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well.
Old 07-08-2021, 04:29 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 8: Do not concern yourself with what people around you are doing, but rather set yourself to live righteously by walking in the Spirit. You already know the difference between right and wrong. Be sensitive to conviction when you get off track and follow the leading of the Spirit. Psalm 34:14 Depart from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
Old 07-09-2021, 04:56 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 9: The pervading darkness of the world will obliterate the light of the Lord in your atmosphere if you allow it. But you can push back the encroaching gloom by knowing the truth of God's word and using your faith to press through. Embrace the light. Isaiah 9:2 The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of deep darkness a light has dawned.
Old 07-10-2021, 03:20 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 10: Shake off the malaise and fatigue of the last season and get focused. Rise above the things that have dragged you to the depths. There are assignments that you must fulfill--things that only you can do. The time of transition is nearly over. Just one more push. Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
Old 07-11-2021, 04:44 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 11: Even though you see those you care about struggling, do not intervene unless I send you. The struggle is an important part of growth and individual strength both physically and spiritually. Do not do for others what they must do for themselves. But do support them with love and kindness. Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.
Old 07-12-2021, 04:35 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 12: When you get overwhelmed with life's circumstances and the things that are pressing in on you, come to Me for respite. I am well able to refresh your soul and spirit and to give you the strength to continue on. I will establish you in supernatural peace. Acts 3:19 Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.
Old 07-13-2021, 05:26 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 13: Seek Me with your whole heart and find the place where we become one in spirit with no distance between. You will find that all aspects of your life and being are perfectly in sync with My will and purposes. And you can rest knowing that you are with Me and I am with you in all things. John 17:20-23 I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
Old 07-14-2021, 04:00 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 14: You will continue to have opportunities to deal with attitudes and motivations that are unrighteous. When conviction comes by My Spirit, receive and internalize the correction. This internal work is vital to your transformation into My image. Yield to it with joy. 2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
Old 07-15-2021, 05:47 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 15: Listen carefully for My still small voice. You will do well to follow My direction. I have things for you to consider in taking your next steps. I know your beginning and end and everything in between. Ask for wisdom and I will give it. James 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
Post New ThreadReply