Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-01-2018, 07:17 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - June

June 1

Numbers 6:24-26 “‘“The Lord bless you and keep you; 25 the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; 26 the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”’

"For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly." Psalms 84:11

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.” Mark 10:27

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

“Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will not be shaken. My victory and honor come from God alone. He is my refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach me. O my people, trust in him at all times. Pour out your heart to him, for God is our refuge.” – Psalm 62:5-8

My heart says of you, “Seek his face!” Your face, Lord, I will seek. – Psalm 27:8
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2018, 06:48 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 2

“Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.” Ephesians 6:18

Ephesians 4:2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

Romans 8:28 – And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

Galatians 6:2 – Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

Do not neglect your gift, which was given you through prophecy when the body of elders laid their hands on you. – 1 Timothy 4:14

Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD. — Leviticus 19:18

"And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not." Isaiah 58:11
Old 06-03-2018, 07:43 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 3

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:7-9

Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand. Psalm 37:24

Romans 8:28 – And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. Psalm 55:22

Psalm 51:1-2 – Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions. Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.

“Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.” (Matt. 11:28 NLT).

One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. Psalm 27:4

Philippians 2:14 (NLT): In everything you do, stay away from complaining and arguing,

"For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another." 1 John 3:11
Old 06-04-2018, 06:54 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 4

So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless. 1 Corinthians 15:58

"For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister." Hebrews 6:10

Philippians 4:4-7 "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. — 1 John 1:9

Enter His gates with a song of thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, bless and praise His name. Psalm 100:4

Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. And do everything with love. 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. – Romans 12:6a
Old 06-05-2018, 06:01 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 5

If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, "Love your neighbor as yourself," you are doing right. James 2:8

Psalm 51:1-2 – Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions. Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” John 8:12

1 Thessalonians 5:11 – Encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

Whatever you do, do it enthusiastically, as something done for the Lord and not for men. Colossians 3:23

“I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength.” Philippians 4:12-13

Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. — Psalm 100:3

Job 19:25 I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
Old 06-06-2018, 08:39 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 6

"I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols." Isaiah 42:8

1 Corinthians 16:13-14 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

"For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." John 3:17

“Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.” (Psalm 34:7).

Don’t be afraid…for you are deeply loved by God. Daniel 10:19

The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever. 1 John 2:17

Therefore, put on every piece of God's armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. Ephesians 6:13

"For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them." Ephesians 2:10

So we must listen very carefully to the truth we have heard, or we may drift away from it. Hebrews 2:1

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. — James 1:2-3
Old 06-07-2018, 06:23 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 7

Romans 8:18 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.

"For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:" Job 19:25

Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well. 3 John 1:2

Revelation 3:20 "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with Me."

Psalm 121:1-3 1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. 2 My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. 3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to the Most High. It is good to proclaim your unfailing love in the morning, your faithfulness in the evening... - Psalm 92:1-2 NLT

But you, God, see the trouble of the afflicted; you consider their grief and take it in hand. The victims commit themselves to you; you are the helper of the fatherless. – Psalm 10:14

Your attitude should be the same that Christ Jesus had. Philippians 2:5

As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy." — 1 Peter 1:14-16
Old 06-08-2018, 06:05 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 8

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. Deuteronomy 6:5

Matthew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:14

Luke 10:27a – He answered, "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind.'"

Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:10

“Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you!” (Ephesians 4:32).

The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights. —Habakkuk 3:19

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. — 2 Corinthians 5:21
Old 06-09-2018, 05:14 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 9

"My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." John 15:12-13

Colossians 3:12 – Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

Titus 3:4-5 – But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit.

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessed are those who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart. Psalm 119:2

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.” Psalm 23:1-6

Give us today our daily bread. – Matthew 6:11

Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers. — Galatians 6:10
Old 06-10-2018, 06:00 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 10

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. Psalm 34:8

Ephesians 2:8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith — and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God —

"For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him." 2 Corinthians 5:21

Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. —Colossians 3:13

"Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another." 1 John 4:11
Old 06-11-2018, 06:06 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 11

1 Peter 2:9 (NIV) ...(He) called you out of darkness into His wonderful light.

Thought: Never forget what God saved you from.

Romans 8:28 – And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:1

Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth. —Psalm 46:10
Old 06-12-2018, 06:53 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 12

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge -- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:16-19

John 13:34-35 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you love one another."

John 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said,“I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38

“My soul finds rest in God alone; My salvation comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken.” (Psalm 62:1-2, NIV).

“Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; My hope comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; He is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in Him at all times, O people; Pour out your hearts to Him, For God is our refuge.” (Psalm 62:6-8, NIV).

In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly. Psalm 5:3

1 Corinthians 3:23 (NIV) You are of Christ, and Christ is of God.

Psalm 27:14 – Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the Lord! (NKJV)

Isaiah 46:9 Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.

"For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." Luke 12:34
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Post New ThreadReply